Saturday, June 19, 2010

UFOs Indiana 10-7-09

Free To Public Download On UFOCASEBOOK.com Some of Very Long Witness Report. Indiana - 10-07-09 At around 11:30 pm on the night of October 7, 2009, I walked into the front room of our house to make sure the door was locked, and saw out of our large window a bright, orange ball of light in the northeastern sky. Through the window, it was slightly obscured by tree branches. Even so, I thought I could see it moving, and thought it might be some kind of UFO. I promptly put on my shoes and jacket and went out into our front yard to see what it was. I walked out of our front yard into the street. To my front was a bean field, and behind me was my front yard, which is full of large trees, so I could not see any of the western sky. The light was no longer there, but in front of me to the northeast I saw an object that looked almost like a star. It was moving slowly towards the west. It moved much too slowly to be a plane (there are two small airports a few miles east and west of where I live, so I have seen airplanes nearly everyday for my whole life, and I know what they look like). As I watched it move from northeast to more in the northern sky, I saw it rise quickly (compared to how slowly it was moving) in a manner that would have been impossible for a plane. It eventually disappeared behind clouds in the northern sky. As I watched this light, I noticed two more. One was not too far from the first star-like light I just mentioned, but it disappeared much sooner than the first ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDqe4pT7yC4&hl=en

Avatar Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment