Saturday, November 20, 2010

What REALLY happened on the Cullens Honeymoon...

** NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED, ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS** Sooo yea, one of my friends was rereading Breaking Dawn and refreshed my memory of the whole " plot " of the book. the whole honeymoon thing made me laugh so i started writing the script for this... yea, i know, i write scripts for 5 min or less parodies.. pretty sad, lol. I added alittle bit of how Bella acted in Eclipse at the beginning... i mean all she does in that book is begs Ed to do the nasty with her... nasty little Necro lol. I've had a few scattered requests for another twilight parody.. so here ya go... I hope everyone enjoys it.. god knows it took me forever to make . Oh and if you watch all the way till the end you'll see something, that I thought, was pretty funny X). ENJOYYYYYYYYY



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rwSv_gtrY&hl=en

Avatar Toy New Books

No comments:

Post a Comment