Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sigur Rós - Inní Mér Syngur Vitleysingur (English Subtitles)

EDIT: NOW WITH ANNOTATIONS WITH THE BEST TRANSLATED LYCRIS. ----------------------------------------------------------------- READ THIS PLEASE Better translated lyrics: A silver river Illuminates the whole world and blue eyes Cut the starry sky I make a wish and close your eyes now Yes, do that, may it now come true Oh no At the speed of the stars Inside my heart explodes, an airplane rumble Cracked open the earth sings I make a wish and close your eyes now Yes, do that, let's go dance Everything is forgotten in a bliss, and may it come true I open my eyes Oh no My best friend whatever may happen I swallow a tear and breathe in your hair Making a ruckus, we cry on each other's arms When we meet When we kiss Lips burning, holding hands I see you waking up I see you naked Within me a lunatic sings Always you wade, we run faster Everything becomes smaller, I scream louder Am about to wade, going away My best friend whatever may happen Making a ruckus, we cry on each other's arms I swallow a tear and breathe in your hair When we meet When we kiss Lips burning, holding hands I see you waking up I see you naked Within me a lunatic sings Credits to ShirayuriSky =] Maybe one day I make another video with that translation XD -- Inní Mér Syngur Vitleysingur (Inside Me Sings a Lunatic) from Sigur Rós with english subtitles. It's a one-picture video. BTW this is the only song of the album that doesn't bring any passage in Hopelandic. I don't own the song, the name Sigur Rós or ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiOU9NAiYlQ&hl=en

Avatar Toy New Books

No comments:

Post a Comment