Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What Would You Do If


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Just getting up this morning and reading through a couple
books I have in my library on network marketing. I found a
passage that I had bookmarked but forgotten about for some
time.

For a long time this passage got me through all the tough
times and there were a few, so I want to share it here today . . .

The passage goes:

What if you knew that your success is network marketing was
guaranteed. That without a doubt there would be no chance of
you not achieving greatness in your business.

Five years from now you would have no more worries about
money, your time would be yours and you would be living the
lifestyle of your dreams?

But to get there you had to go through a bankruptcy, your
downline would disintegrate in front of your eyes three
times, and your spouse would leave for a time due to the
stress of the situation.

Would you still go through it?

I remember reading this passage verbatim during the time
period when I was failing way more than I was succeeding and
identifying greatly with it.

I never went through a bankruptcy, but I did build up a pile
of debt and my significant other at the time did leave.

I still pushed forward because it was that important to me.

I accepted this because I knew I what I was going through
was for the greater good and that all bad situations, like a
cut on the knee, are temporary.

Fast forward to today, and all the tough situations were
well worth it.

Don't expect the road to success to be sunny and mild, there
will be a few showers and cold nights along the way.

But I can guarantee you that it's worth it if your goal is
worth it to you.

Avatar Toy New Books

No comments:

Post a Comment