Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vincent Bugliosi on the Alex Jones Tv Show:"Bush Crimes" pt3

www.infowars.com Palpable Anger: Excerpts from Bugliosi's 'The Prosecution of George W. Bush' Raw Story | May 27, 2008 My anger over the war in Iraq, some will say, is palpable. If I sound too angry for some, what should I be greatly angry about — that a referee gave what I thought was a bad call to my hometown football, basketball, or baseball team, and it may have cost them the game? I don't think so. Virtually all of us cling desperately to life, either because of our love of life and/ or our fear of death. I'm told there is a passage in a novel by Dostoyevsky in which a character in the story exclaims, "If I were condemned to live on a rock, chained to a rock in the lashing sea, and all around me were ice and gales and storm, I would still want to live. Oh God, just to live, live, live!" So nothing is as important in life as life and death. We fear and loathe the thought of our own death, even if it's a peaceful one after we've outlived the normal longevity. We fear not only the loss of our own lives, but the lives of our parents and sisters and brothers, as well as our relatives and close friends. We don't think of our children too much in this regard because our children, in the normal scheme of things, are supposed to outlive us. When they die before us, the already hideous nature of death becomes unbearable. And that's when they die a normal and peaceful death from illness. If the death is from an accident, like a car collision, the death of the child, if possible ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpNPIE4Kbs&hl=en

Hot Video Game (CA) Avatar Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment