Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thanks to Omar Akram (by many NGOs 'round the world)

Omar Akram creates not only wonderful and lovely music but also ..he himself has a beautiful heart.. He has shown his love for the Humanity with his selfless help to many NGOs. And with this Video they all say "thank you to him" Thanks...Omar... Omar :In a world where communication and understanding between cultures is sometimes difficult, I hope my music can serve as a form of international language that crosses any cultural barriers. Having lived and traveled in many countries, I have come to realize that we need to embrace aspects of each culture that make them unique and special. What some people see as problematical differences, I see as our planets entire cultural heritage. With my music, I try to celebrate some of the sounds and feelings I have encountered worldwide. I would like to invite music lovers from all cultures to join me in traveling on this Secret Journey. Omar Akrams recordings can be purchased at record stores and specialty gift shops worldwide and online at the artists site www.omarakram.com, webstores such as www.amazon.com, and many digital download locations including iTunes. PUBLICITY AGENCY: THE CREATIVE SERVICE COMPANY 4360 Emerald Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80918 USA 719-548-9872 CreatServ9@aol.com RECORD COMPANY: REAL MUSIC 85 LibertyShip Way, Suite 207, Sausalito, CA 94965 USA * 415-331-8273



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1-Fw0OG79Y&hl=en

Hot Video Game (CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment