Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busting A Move with iJustine : NMS Ep#2A

Please click that SUBSCRIBE button! Like, Favorite,Comment & Tweet to friends! I appreciate it. Nothing inspires me more than your positive comments and support! To tweet this video please click: clicktotweet.com That would make my day...seriously...it would. iJustine and I bust some moves to the New Media Stew jam at VidCon. This video is just one of the many reasons why we should be on the next season of Dancing With The Stars! :) Show some love & subscribe to my peeps: JUSTINE EZARIK: YouTube.com DESTORM POWER: YouTube.com Intro Words: YouTube.com My Music Producer: HizedMusic.com COOL BOX SHOUTOUTS Want a shout out on my YouTube and BlogTV shows? Let me know in the comments section below if my channel is in your box! COMMENT QUESTION 1. Who do you want to see me dance with next? You can also make a video response. I want to hear from you! *NEW* SHIRT STORE! http Custom make it yourself! Choose designs, colors & shirts. Watch FIGURE IT OUT with JB! LIVE Wednesdays 10p ET on BlogTV BlogTV.com To download the NEW MEDIA STEW theme song for FREE click: tiny.cc "NEW MEDIA STEW" Written & Performed By JB LYRICS: In the Twitterverse tweets abound Facebook's a land where friends are found YouTube comments...may they never cease MySpace is dead...let it rest in peace The best of the week...here's where they be Chosen by yours truly...the name's JB Shoutouts, props, questions for you All wind up in the New Media Stew! Visit FitnessMadeSimple.com for more info on my book & DVDs ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmnoxO2ICpE&hl=en

Avatar Toy New Books

No comments:

Post a Comment