Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Getting Your Ex Boyfriend Back - DON'T Call Him! Make Him Regret That He Ever Broke Up With You!

Do you think that this is crazy advice? Do you honestly believe that you need to call your ex constantly, until he relents and asks you to come back? Well, all I can say is, you are living a pipe dream - you will never get your ex boyfriend back this way!

The only reason why I KNOW this, is because I was stupid, just like you, and called my ex, day and night. I was actually convinced that he would give in eventually, and beg me to come back to him. Guess where all my efforts got me? NOWHERE!!

He got so fed up with me calling all the time, that he dropped me like a not cake! Just like you, I was also told to leave him alone for a while to cool off - did I listen, NO. Of course, I haven't seen him again, to this day.

Please, listen to me, I do know what I'm talking about, and I don't want you to end up like I was - totally unhappy and alone! I really do know how much you're hurting right now, but I can also tell you that it will only last for a little while - it gets easier as each day goes by.

You need to be positive right now, so keep telling yourself that you WILL get your ex boyfriend back. If needs be, say it first thing in the morning, last thing at night, and a whole lot during the day as well. Just be positive that it will happen, and it will - definitely!

You see, your ex might be real mad at you now, but as the days go by, the anger will get less and less, and he'll start to think about how good you were together. He'll also start to think about how good you were for him, and will start to miss you a lot, and regret ever breaking up with you.

If he doesn't hear from you at all, or doesn't ever see you, his longing for you will become stronger and stronger, until he can't take it anymore. You WILL get your ex boyfriend back, because when he's missing you like crazy, he'll call you and ask you to get back together again.

Avatar Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment